Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Story



Hi I'm Guido, often called the Señor Boar. I am a Male Teddy Guinea Pig and I am about 2 and a half years old. I am a very friendly and happy Guinea Pig but recently I haven't been feeling too well. I have a large stone in my bladder that is making it very painful for me to urinate. I need surgery to have this stone removed. The surgery is expensive but it will save my life. I am trying to come up with the money to pay for my surgery because my family cannot afford to do so. My family loves me very much and is working hard to find a way to save my life.

If you have it in your heart please click my PayPal donation button below. Any amount will help and be greatly appreciated, as I have had trouble coming up with the funds on my own.





0 comments:

Post a Comment